1. Gather the supplies needed for googley eyes:
- Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool and bubble caps
- 1/2" circle punch
- Black and white cardstock
2. Punch black circles and adhere to white cardstock scrap.
4. When creating an embellishment with different layers, press the cardstock firmly to the back of the bubble cap so the adhesive sticks evenly. Now the eyes are ready to stick to your monsters!
These cards would be perfect to hand out this Halloween! While the eyes may not be wiggly, you can place the pupils where you want and they won't just fall to the bottom of the eye.
I had some fun photographing these little monsters as though they were in a band or movie poster with the big star up front and the costars or band mates all blurry in the background. :)
This fella unintentionally ended up looking Grimace of former McDonald's fame.
Have fun creating!
Epiphany Crafts Supplies:
Shape Studio Tool Round 25
Shape Studio Accessory Round 25 bubble caps
Cardstock (Bazzill Card Shoppe)
Monster die cutting files (Silhouette America)
1/2" circle punch (EK Success)