This week Epiphany Crafts has paired up with Bella Blvd. to bring you some totally cute crafty goodness. For my project, I created a gift bag and coordinating mini card. I am totally digging on the pink/navy blue combo, too. Be sure to stick around for a brief photo tutorial on how to create your own gift bag.
To create the bag handles, I added some eyelets to the top of the bag and threaded them with ribbon. I tied knots on the ends of the ribbon to secure them to the bag.
I embellished the gift bag with EC vintage settings and round 14 bubble caps. I added a few rhinestones for some extra sparkle.
I created a coordinating mini card using the same EC vintage setting and round 14 bubble cap.
Here is an easy way to create a gift bag that requires no special tools--just a piece of paper and some adhesive.
1. Make a cylinder out of a piece of paper. The size of the paper depends on the size bag you want. My paper was 12"x6.5".
2. Create creases in the cylinder to create a rectangle shape.
3. Fold in the sides of the bag to create pleats.
4. Fold up the bottom of the bag approx. 1 1/4". This creates a crease to help you fold the bottom of the bag.
5-6. Fold the bottom of the bag together like you would wrap a present. Secure with adhesive.
7. Now you have the beginning of a cute little gift bag!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Epiphany Crafts Supplies
Shape Studio Tool Round 14
Shape Studio Accessories Round 14 bubble caps
Bella Blvd. Kiss Me collection
Ribbon (May Arts)