Hi y'all! Today I am sharing a photo tutorial on how to create a chevron pattern using washi tape. It is super easy and only requires a few steps. Check it out--
Making your own custom chevron design is super easy. Here is how I did it:
1. Cut two 6"x6" pieces of cardstock and affix your first piece of washi tape from corner to corner.
2. Continue layering strips of washi tape until the entire piece of paper is covered. Repeat with the second 6"x6" square.
3. Trim excess washi tape or fold over the edges. Turn one square 90 degrees. Do not skip this step!
4. Cut both squares into 1" strips and piece strips together to form a chevron. Do this on your work surface before adhering to your card base.
5. Apply adhesive to card front and adhere chevron strips to front of card.
6. Trim excess strips from front of card.
Now you have a custom chevron card base that you can embellish as you please.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies: Doodlebug Design Flower Box collection and Fruit Stand collection; tag die and sentiment stamp (Avery Elle)